Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
SPL-84 - Version 2.0.6
© 2018 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
This lab introduces you to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC). In this lab you will use the Amazon VPC wizard to create a VPC, attach an Internet Gateway, add a subnet and then define routing for the VPC so that traffic can flow between the subnet and the Internet gateway.
Upon completion of this lab, you will be able to:
- Create an Amazon VPC Using the VPC Wizard
- Explore the basic components of a VPC including:
- Public and private subnets
- Route tables and routes
- NAT Gateways
- Network ACLs
- Elastic IPs
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.