Programming AWS Security Token Service (STS) with .NET
SPL-109 - Version 4.1.2
© 2018 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at email@example.com.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
The lab will give you a basic understanding of using the AWS Toolkit for .NET. It will demonstrate the basic steps required to install Visual Studio Community Edition and the AWS Toolkit for .NET and to run a simple console application in C# using the AWS SDK for .NET. The lab will demonstrate how to use STS to obtain temporary credentials to access protected S3 resources.
By the end of this lab you will be able to:
- Connect to an Amazon EC2 instance running Windows Server
- Install Visual Studio 2017 Community Edition
- Install AWS Toolkit for .NET
- Configure Visual Studio for AWS
- Build a Windows console application to use AWS STS to grant temporary access to S3 resources
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.