AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell: Getting Started
SPL-96 - Version 2.5.2
© 2018 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at email@example.com.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
This lab will take you through the steps to set up and use the AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell. This toolkit enables you to manage your AWS resources the same way you use Windows PowerShell to manage your on-premises Windows environments.
This lab demonstrates some of the capabilities of AWS services that you can access via PowerShell.
By the end of this lab, you will be able to use PowerShell to:
- Create, modify, and terminate Amazon EC2 instances
- Interact with Amazon S3
- Send notifications using Amazon SNS
- Make your computer talk with Amazon Polly
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.