Using Open Data with Amazon S3
SPL-60 Version 2.1.4
© 2018 Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates. All rights reserved. This work may not be reproduced or redistributed, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Amazon Web Services, Inc. Commercial copying, lending, or selling is prohibited.
Errors or corrections? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other questions? Contact us at https://aws.amazon.com/contact-us/aws-training/
By the end of this lab, you will be able to:
- Create an Amazon S3 bucket
- Upload objects to Amazon S3
- Set permissions on your bucket by creating a Bucket Policy
- Create a CORS Configuration policy for the bucket
- Configure a bucket for static website hosting
Join Qwiklabs to read the rest of this lab...and more!
- Get temporary access to the Amazon Web Services Console.
- Over 200 labs from beginner to advanced levels.
- Bite-sized so you can learn at your own pace.